By James Bayatan
Chili Con Carne Nachos
1 bottle of Nacho King’s Chunky Salsa
1 kilo of ground beef 3-4 cloves of garlic
1 whole white onion, diced
1 can of kidney beans 1 tbsp. of cooking oil
1 tbsp. of cumin
1 tsp. of salt
1 tsp. of pepper
1 tsp. of cayenne pepper
2-3 tomatoes, diced (optional)
Chopped cilantro or parsley
1. On a pan, sauté your ground beef until brown.
2. Add garlic, onion and kidney beans.
3. For the tomato flavor, add your Nacho King Chunky Salsa.
4. Add cumin, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper for more heat.
5. Be creative and top your Nacho King Lightly Salted Chips or serve it separately.
6. Add cilantro on top, serve and enjoy!