By James Bayatan
Nacho Crusted Chicken Fingers and Mozzarella Sticks
250g of mozzarella cheese, cut into sticks
6-8 pcs. of chicken strips, seasoned with salt and pepper
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup of flour
3-4 cups of cooking oil
1 bottle of Nacho King’s Chunky Salsa (for dipping)
1. Prepare your chicken strips and mozzarella. Season them well with salt and pepper.
2. Prepare the rest of the ingredients – your flour, beaten egg and for the breading, crush your Nacho King Lightly Salted Chips.
3. In a pan, heat your oil until it’s ready for deep frying.
4. Coat chicken strips and mozzarella sticks with flour, beaten eggs and the crushed Nacho King Lightly Salted Chips.
5. Add them to your oil and fry until golden brown.
6. After taking them out, you may season them with additional salt and pepper and let it sit for 2 mins.
7. TIP: Try to pair it with Nacho King Chunky Salsa as your dip!
8. Serve and enjoy!