By Isa Cruz
Nacho King Lightly Salted Chips Crusted Chicken Fingers
INGREDIENTS:1 lb. chicken breasts, cut into strips
2 eggs, lightly whisked
1 bag Nacho King Lightly Salted chips (160g)
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup Nacho King Chunky or Beefy salsa
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Pour the Nacho chips into a ziploc bag and crush with your hands until completely broken apart into small bits.
3. Set up a dredging station with the chicken strips, eggs and Nacho chips each in a separate dish.
4. Dip the chicken into the egg and then into the tortilla chips, pressing down so the chips stick to the chicken.
5. Place the crusted chicken strips on a well-greased baking sheet.
6. Spray with cooking spray and bake for approximately 20 minutes, until chicken is crispy and cooked through.
7. For best results, serve immediately or remove to a cooling rack so chicken remains crispy.
8.For the dipping sauce, combine the mayonnaise with the salsa and mix.
EGG-FREE VARIATION: Dip the chicken strips in oil instead of egg and proceed as above.