By Isa Cruz
Beefy Spinach and Cheese Nacho Bake
INGREDIENTS:2 bags Nacho King Lightly Salted chips ( 300g)
250g all-purpose cream
250g shredded mozzarella
250g cream cheese
½ teaspoon white pepper
1 teaspoon of salt
3 cups of fresh spinach leaves
1 bottle Nacho King Beefy Salsa
1. In a bowl, mix all-purpose cream, mozzarella, cream cheese, white pepper and salt.
2. In a 9”x 13” baking pan ( glass or non-stick would do), put a thin layer of the cheese sauce at the bottom of the pan.
3. On top of the cheese sauce, put in a layer or Nacho King Lightly Salted Chips.
4. On top of the Nacho Chips, put a layer of Beefy Salsa.
5. Repeat step 2,3 and 4.
6. On top of the Beefy salsa, layer spinach leaves.
7. Top spinach leaves with cheese sauce.
8. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
9. Bake for 20 minutes